Vernie Lynn DeMille Career History
Independent work and marketing accomplishments:
- 2015-2017: Independent social media content creator and writer
- 2006-2014: Created and operated a graphic design business specializing in vinyl decals and graphic designs utilized as memes and advertising.
- 2010-2013: Lead developer on the formation, marketing, and account handling for C’est Naturelle Farm. I took the farm membership from zero at the formation of the business in 2010 to over 650 customers by 2012.
- 2010-2013: Vice President of operations for C’est Naturelle Farms responsible for animal and plant welfare.
- 2009-2017: Developed and presented educational classes, utilizing both online platforms and in-person seminars, about production agriculture and home food production in the US and Canada.
- 2003-2006: Energizer Battery Mfg. quality control packaging line laborer
- Currently enrolled: Healing Mountain Massage School
- Currently enrolled: SUU
- 1998-2002: Northwest Missouri State University; Elementary Education/Fine Art Dual Major
- 1991-1993: Brigham Young University; English major
- 1988-1991: Shasta Junior College